The rest of the week at Clearwater Beach was pretty amazing. We had pretty perfect weather the entire week, I had the most amazing almond French Toast I've ever eaten, and we found a little Italian gelato place that we visited three nights for flavors like chocolate hazelnut, ameretto, mixed berry, and finally P's favorite mint chocolate chip. He even took a gamble and tried some weird Coke knock-off called "Cockta". I didn't like it - tasted like cough syrup. I'll stick to the gelato LOL.
The drive home wasn't so nice. For a normal 7 hour trip, it took us about 12 hours to meander through wrecks, cops, and typical stupid Spring Break traffic. But the company and conversation were fantastic which made the drive more bearable.
We headed up to his boat on Lake Lanier to finish out our SB. He took the boat out Sunday afternoon and we worked on those tans a little bit more - completely helped us ease out of the end of Spring Break a little easier knowing that great days on the boat were ahead : )
School started back today - 6 weeks until Summer Break! Woo hoo! I think I can make it . . .


Nice pics and blog, Jen!
ReplyDeleteSeems like you're doing really well! Happy for ya!
Hey~where's my pic on your scroll up top? ; )
Hugs.
I just discovered your blog! YAY!! I need some details about this engagement, missy! I am very happy for you! Hugs!
ReplyDelete