Although we decided to postpone a honeymoon - the weeks have still been full of lots of great happenings!

The main reason we came straight home post-wedding was because Philip coaches his high school's cross country team and this year they had a shot at making the state meet for the first time. Thursday, we all traveled to Athens for the Region meet and lo and behold Lakeview Academy came in 4th, giving them a spot in State! All the kids and parents were thrilled and I know Philip was - it was cute how nervous he was! So this Saturday morning we will be in Carrollton, GA cheering on his boys and hoping for the best. Regardless of the outcome, I'm so proud of my hubby and all his hard work with these kids :)

Last weekend, I took Philip to Clemson for the Clemson/GT game. I loved seeing old friends and being back in Clemson as always - I'm just glad Clemson pulled out a win for Philip's first game.

Yesterday, after a day of cleaning house, we got dressed up and ready for our first Halloween! Although he gave me a little lip about the makeup, Philip had fun as Dracula, visiting his nephews, and scaring a few of the neighborhood kids.
October was great, but I'm really looking forward to November, Thanksgiving, and decorating the house for the holidays! Life's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment