Countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bring on the holidays!

The holiday season is my absolute favorite time of year. And this year I'm super excited to be spending it with Philip in our new house! The decorations are slowly going up but it's looking really beautiful.

Thanksgiving was a great one beacause we planned a little better this year and the stress level was minimal and the company at my parents house with all my family was awesome. However, the fact that my gran has been in the hospital for a month now and had four surgeries after they found cancer is pretty hard on everybody. Our biggest Christmas wish is to have him healthy and home for Christmas.

Baby Chittaro has gone from just kicking to rolling around and hitting me with knees and elbows, too! I've gained around 30 pounds and am so rotund already that Philip has to tie my shoes, help me up from sitting most of the time, and we share a lot of his clothes now :) I have a feeling that I'll be giving 'ol Santa a run for his money with big jolly bellies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment