Change is inevitable; therefore, this year I'm going to try and have a little more control in the changes in my life. Atlanta has been good to me for the past decade, but now, I believe that I want a change in venue. I'm not exactly sure where, but I am excited about the possibilities. Recently I've been looking into teaching abroad and the first thing people ask is "where?" I honestly don't know. I'd like to believe that I'd be open-minded and go anywhere safe, different, and with a chance of adventure. I'm in a great position in my life to take this chance.
If it turns out that this doesn't work out this year, my thoughts have also been on moving back home. Most of my old friends are still there, my family is there, and after spending time there, I miss the comforts of a small town.
So as 2010 begins, I'm looking forward to a change for the better.


Love that you've started a blog! Hope you enjoy getting your thoughts out. Hugs and love. Miss you very much!
ReplyDelete